Friday 11 May 2018

The CRaFTi WORdS Collection - Card Examples :D


A close up look at lots of the samples I've made using my NEW CRaFTi WORdS Collection of Stamp and Die combo sets :D :D :D These are exclusive to CraftStash, but they ship internationally too :D :D

Also, even more exciting news, I decided to start a THIRD channel!! It's called CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl Know How!! Where I go through techniques in real time with narration, there's only one video up as I'm writing this, but I have quite a lot more filmed, just need to find the time to edit them :D :D

Instead of putting in tonnes of photos, I've done another Gallery video :D :D :D


I'll try to list the majority of the products I've used in these cards below :D :D

The CRaFTi WORdS Collection:
Happy
Birthday
Wishes
Thanks
Congratulations
Merry
Christmas
Amazing
Wonderful
Love
Hugs & Kisses
Hello
The CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl Full Range
CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl A2 Rectangle Dies
CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl Rainbow Gems
Nuvo Shimmer Powders
Nuvo Mica Mists
Izink Spray Inks
Distress Oxide Reinkers
Tonic Floral Aperture Dies
Tonic Maripossa Die Set
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Tonic Sparkle Pen
Vellum
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents
Nuvo Glimmer Paste
Izink 3D Texture Paste
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter
Nuvo Pure Sheen Confetti
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen

If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To hear me talking you through all my samples for my NEW Crafti Words range, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D