Monday 7 May 2018

Have an Out of This World Birthday :D

 

A punny birthday card for my God Daughter to give to her Grandad for his birthday :D I made this Galaxy Background a while ago, and I did a step by step showing how I created it in issue 173 of Simply Cards and Papercraft :D I thought this 'In Orbit' Mask would be perfect to give this card some perspective too, and mixing the two Lawn Fawn space stamp sets with the Crafti Potential Alien Invasion set works well to :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Lawn Fawn Out of This World Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Stamp Set
Crafti Potential Alien Invasion Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Family Add On
In Orbit Mask
Silver Dream Gilding Polish
Cut N Dry Foam
Nuvo Creative Pens
Sakura Stardust Pens
Black Shadow Nuvo Ink
Stamping Platform

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D