Friday 16 February 2018

With Love Aladine Izinks & Crackle Paste :D

 

Playing around with Aladine inks and crackle paste :D This was just a cheapy stencil I got from The Works, but I thought it would look fabulous done in crackle paste, and what better way to try out some of my new Aladine Izink products than to create a messy ink background, do a bit of ink flicking and also some ink blending too :D :D :D I finished the card with a scattering of sequins, which I then added some Nuvo Glitter Drops to the centres of, and then I added my sentiment :D Hope you liked this experimental card, I love just playing around, not expecting to actually make something pretty, just having the freedom to mess around and experiment :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Aladine Izink Dye Ink Pads - Emeraude, The, Ocean and Reglisse
Aladine Izink Dye Ink Sprays - Emeraude, Nuit and Outremer
Aladine Izink Pigment Ink Droppers - Jasmine and Opaline
Rose Stencil
Crackle Paste
Palette Knife
Emerald City Nuvo Glitter Drops
Neat and Tangled Emerald Sequins
Tonic Studios Miniature Moments Will's Hand Love Die
Vellum
Mini Ink Blending Tool

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D