Tuesday 12 December 2017

Floral Affections Tonic Christmas Wishes :D


A jammed packed Christmas card for my Mum! She adored the floral affections dies, with the concept of standing the heart on the easel, so I just had to use the stunning dies to create her Christmas card!! :D I went a little OTT with all the embellishments, throwing Nuvo mouse, pure sheen glitter, gems, patterned paper and metallic card at it, but I really love how it turned out, and Mum loves it too :D I used a mixture of older Tonic dies too, and that gorgeous intricate snowflake is from the Mr and Mrs Claus Buildables (which will hopefully be featuring in my Christmas Day video :D) And I had to use some of the Lawn Fawn Knit Picky papers for the layers as my Mum is obsessed with knitting! I don't think she's capable of watching telly unless she has a her knitting needles in her hands lol :D Anyway, hope you liked the card!!! I've actually remembered to use my Snow titles in the video too hehehe :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Floral Affections Hello Posey Die Set
Floral Affections Thank You Blossom Die Set
Floral Affections Ornate Easel Stand Die
Christmas Double Banner Dies
Sent With Love Miniature Moments Die
Christmas Buildables Mr and Mrs Claus Die Set
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Indian Gold
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Diamond
Nuvo Glue Pen
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Craft Perfect Golden Satin Card
Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Papers

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D