Tuesday 7 November 2017

Merry Christmas Tonic October Craft Kit :D

 

A fancy Christmas card using the October edition of the Tonic Craft Kit, Number 02 :D This kit is perfect for all your Christmas cards, and a few members of the Tonic design team have shown some wonderful ideas using the kit in conjunction with some of the dimensions range by Tonic too :D :D :D I LOVE these little poinsettias in the kit too, and it's great that you get 6  in a box because it means you don't actually mind using a few lol :D I was trying to use all of the elements of the kit on this card, and so for the background I used the tiny holly die to cut some funky foam, then I used the Nuvo Glue Pen to stamp with and stamped all over the background then I used some of the gorgeous Gold Gilding Flakes included in the kit too :D Hope you liked the card! This kit is no longer available, and the November kit has now sold out too, but if you check out the link in the supplies list below, you should be able to subscribe to get Decembers kit, number 04 :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
The Tonic Craft Kit #02
Nuvo Metro Grey Ink Pad
Nuvo Classic Gold Embossing Powder
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D