Thursday 16 November 2017

Distress Oxide Monster Madness :D



I LOVE this Monster Madness stamp set!! These were the first three cards I made with this set (you've probably seen the Monster Shaker card I posted on the 2nd Nov by now :D), and I just had to try and incorporate all the monsters into one video :D :D I love the little round one, and I coloured her to look a bit like a pom pom on one of the cards :D I really like all the punny sentiments in this stamp set too, and I hope CraftStash bring out more in this style because I LOVE them :D :D :D I decided to make all the cards in a similar way, using masking fluid to protect the monsters while I made the background, then I used alcohol markers to colour them and nuvo crystal drops to decorate :D I hope you liked this trio of monster themed cards :D Again, this video was originally made for CraftStash, so you may have already seen it over on their channel :D

Main products used :D
Creative Stamps Monster Madness Stamp Set
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Masking Fluid
Distress Oxides - Seedless Preserves, Broken China, Twisted Citron and Spiced Marmalade
Creative Stencils - Chevron and Flourish Stencils
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder - Golden Mint
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Orange Blush
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish - Purple Paradise
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
Anita's 3D Gloss
Woodware Fine Tip Applicator Bottles
Clear Sparkle Pen
White Gel Pen
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops -  Orange Soda, White Blizzard and Emerald Green
Craft UK White C6 Card Blanks

To see the process behind this trio of adorable monster cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D