Thursday 28 September 2017

Thank You Postie :D

 

A couple of quick cards using the Sending Christmas Wishes free gift from issue 151 of Papercraft Essentials along with the bonus paper pack that comes with the issue too :D There are tonnes of papers in the pack, and you get multiples of each too which is great :D I thought a 'thank you postie' card would be perfect to give to our post woman, and I coloured the cute Jack Russell stamp to look like my Jack Russell Lilly :D Hope you liked the video :D

Main products used :D
Papercraft Essentials Issue 151 - Sending Christmas Wishes
Nuvo Creative Pens - Metallic, Reds, Greys, Browns
Red, White and Black Card
Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks Die
Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABC's Stamp Set
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Silver Brilliance Ink Pad
Spellbinders Platinum6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind these cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D