Monday 11 September 2017

Spellbinders Happy New Home :D


A new home card using the 3D build a house die set from Spellbinders along with a couple of other Die D-Lites Spellbinders sets to create a 2D house topper :D I originally got this die set as I want to make a 3D haunted house over on my ArTi channel nearer Halloween, and I was dying to try it out, so I thought why not use it to embellish a new home card for a pair of friends that just moved :D :D I Really like the way this card came out, It did take me over 90 mins to make, but it was worth it :D :D Hope you like it too :D

Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Die D-Lites Prims
Die D-Lites Green Thumb
Shapeabilities Joyous Celebrations Build a House
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool
A2 Matting Bascis B Die Set

Other Products Used :D
Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABC's Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Quinn's Capital ABC's Stamp Set
Creative Expressions Foundation Card
Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder
Sparkle Pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Carnation Pink and Caribbean Ocean
White Card Blank
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Loads more photos below :D