Monday 4 September 2017

Spellbinders Green Thumb Gelli Plate Spins :D


I was having fun with my Gelli plate and the Pebeo Dyna paints yesterday, I had been dying to try the spinning Gelli plate technique, and I LOVE it!! It looks soooo cool, and I actually have two prints left over, which I'm thinking would work great for planets behind the Lawn Fawn space themed stamp set :D :D :D I inherited this raised lazy susan from my best friends Nan, she used to use it for flower arranging, so I added a plate to the top of it to give a nice even clean surface to put my Gelli plate on, but it worked soooo well, and I can't believe it took me this long to try this idea out, but I'm so glad I did :D :D The card in the photo above is my favourite one, originally when I had this idea I wanted to do a rainbow version, then either keep it as a circular rainbow, or cutting it in half to give two rainbows, however I was dying to use my Dyna paints too, so I will have to try the rainbow idea sometime soon too :D Then to embellish these cards I used the cute little Green Thumb Die D-Lites Spellbinders die set, I originally had the idea which I used in the first card in the video, however, after I'd finished that one, I wasn't that keen on it, so I changed the arrangement and finished the other three cards that way :D :D :D Hope you liked them! :D

Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Die D-Lites Green Thumb Die-Set
Celebrations Sweet Stamps Stamp Set
A2 Matting Basics B
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Prizm Die-Cutting Machine
Main Attraction Tool

Other products used :D
Pebeo Dyna Paints (Hobbycraft) Big Tubes (they're 1/2 price at the moment too :D I just got some :D)
Pebeo Dyna Paints (Hobbycraft) Small Tubes in Big Set :D 
Pebeo Dyna Paints (Amazon)
Pebeo Dyna Paints (Joggles.com) 
Petite Gel Press Plates (Amazon)
Petite Gel Press Plates (Joggles.com)
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
ProMarkers
Blender Pen 
Fine Black Sharpie Pen
Foundations Card - Coconut White, Slate Grey, Aqua, Pastel Green, Spearmint Green, Raspberry and Amethyst 
Tonic Glass Cutting Mat
Tonic Trimmer

To see the process behind this quartet of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Hundreds more photos below :D :D :D


This one is my favourite :D :D :D