Monday 25 September 2017

Skeleton Leaves and Glitter Spellbinders Quilt It :D


An experiment using double sided adhesive with skeleton leaves and glitter :D I then used some of the Spellbinders Quilt It dies (you can also use the Geo Collection too) to cut this into pieces along with some pearlescent cream card and I pieced it together to make a pattern :D once I had my pattern I then embossed the whole panel too, my original plan was to emboss the card first, but I got carried away and started gluing on the pieces before I remembered lol :D Hope you liked the card :D

Spellbinders products used :D
A2 Matting Basics B
Just For You Die D-Lites
Shapeabilities Hexagon Quilt Die Set
Hexie and Friends Contour Die 
Framed Canvas Embossing Folder
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Main Attraction Tool

Other products used :D
Tonic Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Ice White and Gold
Pledge Dry Dusting Cloths
Natural Skeleton Leaves
Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops - Golden Sunset
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Pearlescent Cream Card
Wide Double Sided Adhesive

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D