Friday 15 September 2017

Merry Christmas - Tonic Christmas Special :D


I don't think I could have made two so completely different looking cards with this set of goodies lol, I suppose it shows just how different of a style you can achieve from this Special Editions mix of Tonic Freebies :D :D :D For the actual magazine, my feature was making kinetic or interactive cards, I love the way my spinner card turned out :D I created a back view to the carol singer so that when she spun your had the front a back views :D I also combined the free dies with some of the Tonic Christmas Buildables too, these sets are so adorable, and I will have some videos up using them nearer Christmas, as I'm only really posting Christmas cards at the moment if it's a Christmassy magazine freebie :D :D :D Anyway, I hope you liked the cards, I'm not that keen when I make two cards in the same video that look so different as they don't look that great together in a photo, but I think I do like them both when they're by themselves lol :D :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Tonic Studios Cardmaking Collection Magazine and Kit - Christmas Special 
Tonic Essentials Christmas Double Banner Die Set 
Tonic Aqua Flow Pens 
Tonic Nuvo Creative Pens (Sunshine Yellows and Blender from Depth & Shadow)
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D