Thursday 7 September 2017

Glitter Kiss Resist Christmas Wishes :D


 I absolutely LOVE this Majestic Moments Stamp and Die freebie with this month's issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft! It is soooo gorgeous :D And I really love how this card came :D This Glitter Kiss Resist is a new technique I came up with when making the cards for an up-coming magazine feature a couple of months ago, well I think I'm the first person to do this, I've never seen anyone use Glitter Kiss like this before lol, but this is such a cool technique and I actually discovered it kind of by accident which is always good :D Anyway, hope you liked the card and the new technique! I'm likening it to the classic emboss resist technique, however it eliminates the need for a sticky ink pad, heat tool and embossing powder too :D :D :D

Main products Used :D
Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 167 - Majestic Moments
Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Frosty Sparkle Glitter Kiss
Distress Inks - Broken China, Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Lawn Fawn Scripty Wishes Die
ProMarkers
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops - Blue Lagoon and Dazzling Blue 
Silver Mirror Card
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
MFT Blueprints 13 Die Set (the large stitched rectangle)
Tonic Trimmer
Tonic Scissors
Tonic Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Coconut White Foundations Card
White Card Blank

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D