Thursday 31 August 2017

Tonic Christmas Dove and Peace :D


I love this stunning elegant Dove die from Tonic FREE with issue 28 of Die-Cutting Essentials which comes out today!! :D I got quite a wacky colour scheme for my magazine cards, but when I think of doves at Christmas I always think blues and silvers, so I just had to use that colour combo in my video :D :D You can see my Funky Christmas cards on the cover of this issue and inside too :D Tonic always make such fabulous dies, and this one is no exception!! It's still super top quality even though its a free gift, and I'd easily pay full price for it, in my opinion, I'm buying the die and getting the magazine free lol :D :D :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used in this video :D
Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 28 - Tonic Peace Dove 
Tonic Studios Aqua Flow Pens - Summer Holidays and Winter Skies Sets
Tonic Auqa Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Tonic Nuvo Shimmering Pearl Embossing Powder
Tonic Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Woodware Fine Tip Applicator Bottles 
Funky Foam
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Mini Wreath Decorations Die Set 
Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue and Gunmetal Grey 
Heat It Craft Tool
Coconut White Foundations Card
White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops 
Silver Snowflake Sequins 
Tiny Silver Gems

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D