Tuesday 8 August 2017

Happy First Birthday Prim :D


A cute critter filled card for my God Daughter's First Birthday!! Cannot believe the cutest tiny human in the world is now a whole year old!! Where does the time go!?! :D As well as using Lawn Fawn stamps on this card, I also used a tonne of different Tonic products from the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to Glimmer Paste :D All the critters I've used on this card are either relevant to me, or Prim's parents :D I knew I had to use the striking Chevron Number One Tonic Die for her card, and I thought why not modify the Enjoy Today die to just be Today to go with it perfectly :D I attempted a Distress Crayon Resist in the background using Embellishment Mousse, and it wasn't very noticeable so I added some Glimmer Paste stenciling too :D Hope you like the card Prim and her parents loved it :D :D :D

Tonic products used in this video :D
Chevron Number 1 Die
Enjoy Today Sentiment Die
Falling Diamonds 6x6 Stencil
Beautiful Bokeh 6x6 Stencil
Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Peony Pink and Orange Blush
Nuvo Creative Pens
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner

Other products used :D
Lawn Fawn Stamp
Coconut White Card
White Card Blank
Picket Fence Distress Crayon
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Cut N Dry Foam
Vellum 
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D