Friday 4 August 2017

Cosmic Shimmer + Doodled Hearts :D

 

A trio of inky cards using lots of cool Cosmic Shimmer products from Creative Expressions with the Gelli plate :D I love experimenting and making inky backgrounds with layers of different patterns, and I had just treated myself to some of Phill Martin's Stamps, a Stencil and some more colours of Gilding Polish too, so I just had to play :D Hope you liked the cards :D :D :D

Main products used :D
6x6 Inch Gelli Plate
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Sue Wilson Essential Sized Double Pierced Rectangles
Cosmic Shimmer Mixed Media Paint - Translucent Sweet Satsuma
Cosmic Shimmer Gliding Polish - Bright Sunshine, Tangerine Dream, Graphite and Gold Treasure
Phill Martin's Doodled Hearts Stencil
Phill Martin's Baroque Background Stamp
Phil Martin's Inkspirational Edges Stamps
Lisa Horton's Frame It Alphabet Stamp Set
Lisa Horton's Creative Art Stamp Set 
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Coconut White Foundations Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this trio of Gelli Plate cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D