Thursday 24 August 2017

Christmas Gnome Shaker Card :D



I LOVE this Enchanted Corner Gnome magazine freebie from issue 150 of Papercraft Essentials, and for the video I thought I would go for a really wintery grey and blue colour scheme, as for the cards in the magazine I got given a lovely bright scheme (which worked fabulously for Summer Christmas cards too, as seen in issue 47 of Creative Stamping where I had a cross-over feature :D) :D And I decided to make a shaker card in the video, it was between that or a spinner, but I seem to like my shakers at the moment, so I went with that :D I used Distress Inks and ghosting techniques along with blending Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish through a stencil too, and I used Large Glass Cosmic Shimmer Micro-Beads for the shaker element :D I also really love this 'With Love at Christmas' sentiment from the free set, it is a GORGEOUS font :D Hope you liked today's card! :D

Main products used in this video :D
Papercraft Essentials Issue 150 - Enchanted Corner
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Distress Ink - Broken China, Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Creative Stencils - Flourish Stencil
Tonic Studios Nuvo Light Mist Spray Bottle
Tonic Studios Essential Stencil - Beautiful Bokeh, White
Star Sequins
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Acetate
Cosmic Shimmer Large Glass Micro Beads
Cosmic Shimmer Ocean Teal Gilding Polish
Creative Expressions Coconut White Foundations Card
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
A6 White Card Blank

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D