Saturday 15 July 2017

You Are a Twinkle Star :D


A quartet of bight and cheerful cards all containing the words 'you are a star' to go along with the theme of the background, and I teamed each one up with a different Stylish Script stamp :D I love taking Christmassy dies and using them for everyday cards, and teaming the Twinkle Star background die up with these bright and funky colours certainly does that!! :D


Creative Expressions products used in this video :D
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish – Ocean Teal, Bright Sunshine, Lush Pink and Tangy Tangerine
Creative Expressions Non Stick Craft Sheet
Woodware Ultra Fine Tip Glue Applicator Bottles
Ranger Perfect Medium Ink Pad

To see the process behind this quartet of bright and funky cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below, I got a little carried away :D :D :D




Sooo cool as always, to have my name across the bottom of one of my photos :D :D :D