Thursday 6 July 2017

You Are My Sunshine :D


A pair of lovely bright and summery sunflower cards utilising the gorgeous free papers and stamps you get free in the Sunflower Dreams freebie with issue 148 of Papercraft Essentials :D You also get a gorgeous embossing folder too, in the same pattern as the background paper I've used on these two cards :D Some really simple cards with a bit of colouring, and mixing in a few dies from my stash to create a different look, I really love the way the landscape card came out, that Tim Holtz die is just gorgeous, and I must remember to use it more often!! And of course, I had to add a Lawn Fawn scripty word, another of my favourite dies :D Hope you liked the video :D

Main products used in this video :D
Papercraft Essentials Issue 148 - Sunflower Dreams
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine 
Lawn Fawn Scripty Wishes Die
Sizzix Tim Holtz Mixed Media 2 Die Set
Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
Coconut White Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Crafters Companion Tape Pen
ProMarkers and Tonic Nuvo Creative Pens
Stitched Rectangle Dies (this isn't the exact brand, as no where seems to sell them anymore)

To see the process behind this pair of sunflower cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D :D