Friday 7 July 2017

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice :D


A pink and green lacy card using the wonderful Sprinkled With Love A4 stamp set free with issue 45 of Creative Stamping :D For the magazine I was commissioned to do a set of masculine cards, so I was just dying to put a feminine twist on it for my video :D I'm also so excited to have made the cover card on this issue too!! :D :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Creative Stamping Issue 45 - Sprinkled With Love 
Apple Blossom All Occasions Embossing Folder - Dotty Floral
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss - Frosty Sparkle
Spellbinders Just For You Die D-Lites
Spellbinders Hearts Die D-Lites
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Tool N One 
Raspberry and Coconut White Foundations Card
Sue Wilson Gemini Die
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
ProMarkers
Cosmic Shimmer Glue 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D