Monday 10 July 2017

Spellbinders Bird Stand Masked Watercolour :D

 

This weeks Spellbloggers project is a trio of ombre masked watercolour cards, using the gorgeous Spellbinders Bird Stand die to create an acetate mask :D Really quick and simple, but effective cards that work for multiple occasions :D :D :D I originally did this back in 2015, but back then I didn't have nearly as many dies as I do now lol (I literally have 10x the number of dies now!!), so I printed a stag image off of the computer, laid my acetate over the top, then traced around it with a sharpie, then I trimmed it out with scissors and added stick and spray etc... so if you want to try this technique and don't have many dies, or want to use an obscure image, that you wouldn't really want a die for, then this is a great way to get that result :D Hope you liked the video :D :D

Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Shapeabilities Inspire Bird Stand Die 
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool

Other products used :D
Crafters Companion Heat Proof Acetate
Gansai Tambi 36 Pan Watercolours
Crafters Companion Stick and Spray
Avery Elle Sentimental Stamp Set
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this trio of masked watercolour cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



 Loads more photos below :D :D :D