Friday 28 July 2017

Friends Are Flowers That Never Fade :D

 

A purple and mint friendship card using the Cottage Garden freebie from issue 149 of Papercraft Essentials :D This issue hit the shelves yesterday, and you can grab your copy from CraftStash (link below) :D :D :D I have to admit I did struggle a little when making the cards for the magazine, as I wasn't sure how to show off the versatility of the die, but as I got half way through this video I suddenly realised why don't I just emboss the die into the card!?! That never crossed my mind when I was making the cards for the magazine lol :D And it works perfectly for the bottom of a heart shape too :D Hope you liked the video :D

Main products used :D
Papercraft Essentials Issue 149 - Cottage Garden
Apple Blossom Banners and Blooms Die Set
Creative Dies Nesting Hearts 
ProMarkers
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Coconut White Foundations Card
White Card Blank
Iridescent sequins
Black Pearls

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D