Thursday 27 July 2017

Enjoy a Lazy Day Distress Crayon Resist :D



I love this gorgeous little gnome from this A4 Garden Retreat stamp set, and I didn't get to use it on the cards I made for the magazine, so I just had to make a video with it :D I added in an adorable little fish from a Lawn Fawn stamp set, and created focal circles all over the card to help make the tiny gnome image fill the card :D For the background, I tried a new technique with my Distress Crayons, I've seen Barbara over at Joggles.com using some art crayons with a mini ink blending tool on her ATC's and Art Journals, and I just had to give her technique a try! So for this card I just used my white crayon through a Heidi Swapp stencil and then ink blended Distress Ink over the top :D Hope you liked the card and video :D

Main products used :D
Creative Stamping Issue 46 - Garden Retreat
Lawn Fawn Duh Nuh Stamp Set 
Distress Inks - Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough and Forest Moss
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
ProMarkers
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink Pad (very similar to memento)
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Distress Crayon - Picket Fence
Crafters Companion Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Circle Dies
Lawn Hippo Ink Cube
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Coconut White Card
White Card Blank 
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


More photos to follow :D