Sunday 16 July 2017

Distress Oxide and Nuvo Mousse Birthday Wishes :D


A quick birthday card experimenting with Distress Oxide, Nuvo Mousse, Glimmer Paste and the gorgeous honeycomb stencil from the Apple Blossom Magazine and Kit Honey Bee Collection that just came out :D I really love the cute little set of dies that comes in this kit too :D and they work great with other dies you already have in your stash too! I used this Apple Blossom Dandelion Border die I got a while ago from CraftStash as my starting point and built my design from there using the free dies :D Hope you liked today's quick card :D :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Apple Blossom Magazine and Kit - Honey Bee Collection
Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet and Broken China
Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue, Aquamarine and Royal Aubergine
Crafters Companion Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
Coconut White Foundations Card
Tonic Nuvo Glitter Paste - Moonstone
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine 
Apple Blossom Dandelion Border Die
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


A few more photos below :D