Friday 26 May 2017

Pretty Quick Stained Glass Peacock Sentiment Spinner :D


A vibrant gold Peacock sentiment spinner card using the phenomenal Peacock die set from the new additions to the Pretty Quick Stained Glass Collection by CraftStash :D Available here :D This is the second video I've shared using this stunning Peacock die (and I have more ideas, fingers crossed I'll get round to them soon!!), and I decided to make this card bigger than I usually do, and to incorporate a spinner :D That gorgeous Best Wishes sentiment was just screaming out to become a spinner :D I used a few colours of Pixie Powders to create my mystical background, then I used some Topaz Cosmic Shimmer Shimmer paint to colour my peacock die cut :D My final touch was the addition of some gold gems, those little circles in the peacocks feathers are just perfect for adding a bit of bling :D

Main products used in this video :D
Pretty Quick Stained Glass Peacock Die Set
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders - Peacock Green, Midnight Blue, Purple Violet and Rich Gold
Cosmic Shimmer Shimmer Paint - Topaz
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Tool N One
Tonic Studios Retractable Craft Pick
Coconut White Foundations Cardstock
Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue
Stix2 Red Liner Tape
Invisible Thread
3mm and 6mm Gold Gems
Creative Dies Nesting Circle Dies

To see the process behind this sentiment spinner card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D