Sunday 14 May 2017

Happy 1st Mother's Day :D

 

I made this card ages ago as a commission for my God Daughter to give her mummy for her first Mother's Day, but I'd had quite a few commissions for Mother's Day cards this year, so I saved this one to post on the American Mother's Day which is today :D Her husband requested it be a photo card with tulips, so this is what I created :D I did add the photo in before I passed it on too lol :D I really like the way the tulips turned out! I realised I don't own any tulip stamps lol, so I improvised and just drew mine own :D And I'd forgotten how much I liked them till I edited the video today lol :D I used the cute little mouse from the Mama Elephant Lunar Animals stamp set, it's such a cute little mouse, and adding in the flower from Stinkin' Cute, makes her look even more stinkin' cute too lol :D I hope you liked today's card! Don't forget to check out the video below if you haven't already!! :D

Main products used in this video :D
Fuzzy Lemon Polaroid Die
Creative Expressions Doodled Borders Stamp Set
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron
ProMarkers
Mama Elephant - Lunar Animals Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Plan on it Holidays, Stinkin' Cute, Milo's ABCs and Smitty's ABCs Stamp Sets
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Hero Arts Inks - Lime Green and Tide Pool
Tonic Studios Scissors
Tonic Studios Glass Cutting Mat
White Card
Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew
Clear Sparkle Pen
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D 









I'm entering this card into both the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the Wednesday Challenge too :D