Saturday 13 May 2017

Distress Oxide Emoji T-Shirt Birthday Card :D

 

A fun Emoji themed card using the cute little face stamps from a mixture of Lawn Fawn stamp sets :D I love mixing and matching my Lawn Fawn sets :D I also created some masks for the T-shirts using some old Peel-Off transfer sheet, and then created a lovely inky Distress Oxide background :D Once I'd peeled the masks off (annoyingly they did peel up the surface of the card in places, I should have de-tacked them on my hands a bit more lol) I added some subtle shading with some light grey ProMarkers :D  I then fussy cut around the emojis I'd created and added them to the T-Shirts :D I added a few extra touches with a clear sparkle pen, and I used the Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide to stamp the word George to personalise the card :D The Oxides stamp really well :D :D :D Hope you enjoyed today's video, I haven't been posting them on a Sunday for a while (just so I can catch up with myself, (it's amazing the difference it makes having an extra 6 hours in my week!! lol)) But there will be one tomorrow :D :D :D

Main products used:
Distress Oxide - Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber
Tonic Studios Glass Cutting Mat
That Special Touch Mask - Every Which Way
White Card
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Replacement Foams
Ranger Archival Ink
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Loads of Fun, Sweet Smiles, Thanks a Bushel, How You Bean? and Owen's ABC's
Heat Tool

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D