Saturday 22 April 2017

Thanks For Everything Heron Shaker Card :D


A bright and vibrant Heron shaker card using the Freshwater Friends die set from issue 23 of Die-Cutting Essentials :D I made a heron shaker card for my feature in the magazine, and although the layout is very similar it's amazing the difference a colour scheme or using a pattered paper makes :D This was my fist time using Distress Crayons too, the result was very subtle, but I know it's there :D :D :D Hope you liked the card! It was a thank you for mum and dad for my Easter Prezzies :D I got the new Lawn Fawn Ink Cubes :D Which ironically I didn't actually use on the card :D :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 23 - Freshwater Friends Dies
Funky Foam
Crafter's Companion Thanks for Everything stamp and die set
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon
Mini Ink Blending Tool 
Distress Crayons -  Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam 
That Special Touch Masks
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish - Ocean Teal
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Sunlit Meadow
The MISTI 
3D foam and acetate
Sequins and Microbeads
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D