Tuesday 4 April 2017

Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Rainbow Thank You :D


A really simple but effective Thank You card using five colours of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and a brayer to create a gorgeous pastel rainbow :D The colours are listed in the product list below, but I created the rainbow to go from pink to yellow to green to turquoise to blue :D I wanted the background to shine, so kept the focal element really simple and so that it didn't cover too much of the gorgeous rainbow background :D I stamped the small foliage stamp from the Tonic stamp set 8 times and arranged them into a wreath shape around my sentiment :D Simple :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used in this video:
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Peony Pink, Lemon Sorbet, Spring Green, Aquamarine and Cornflower Blue
Tonic Studios A3 Glass Cutting Mat 
Tonic Studios Modern Chevron 8x8 Embossing Folder
Tonic Studios Bunched Bouquet Autumnal Sprig 2 Stamp Set
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Tonic Funky Tape Runner

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you'd like to see more cards I've made using fabulous Tonic products, please check out my Playlist linked below :D



Lots more photos below :D