Thursday 27 April 2017

Good Luck Shaker Card :D


A good luck shaker card made using the fab new Creative Dies Plus Tags and Box Windows Die set from CraftStash's new Gift Box Range :D This is such a versatile set that doesn't even have to be used to adorn your gift boxes :D In the video below I used this add on die-set along with a Lawn Fawn stamp set to create a good luck shaker card :D I used the smaller dies to cut out my shaker elements (and I used the negative as a stencil with Distress Ink, and also with Sparkle texture paste too :D) I then used the gorgeous daisy tag to create a layering panel, and the double pierced circle to help create my shaker frame :D The little banner in this die set makes the perfect place for a sentiment, and adding in some stunning Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders really adds that touch of luxury :D Hope you liked the card!! Don't forget to check out the whole collection by visiting the link below!! :D


Click here to take you to the CraftStash website :D

Main products used:
Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm Stamp Set
Distress Ink - Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover
Emerald Green and Rich Gold Pixie Powders
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste
White Card
Creative Expressions Pastel Green Foundations Cardstock
Creative Dies Nesting Circles
3D foam tape
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Gold Sequins
Waterbrush
Palette knife

To see the process behind this card which I originally made for CraftStash, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D