Thursday 6 April 2017

Go Bananas Little Monkeys :D


A cute Monkey card using the absolutely phenomenal Safari Friends freebie from issue 145 of Papercraft Essentials!! I LOVE this set so much, and I had soooo much fun making cards for the magazine with it too :D Check out moremags.com to get your copy :D

For my background, I ink blended with some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, then used a few different blue colours of Hero Arts Inks and the Prima Brushstrokes stamp set to build up some texture :D Then to finish the background, I watered down some Nuvo Mousse and flicked that on :D  I used the Sue Wilson Bold Snowflake Frame as a background element, then simply stamped, coloured and fussy cut out all my images and sentiments :D And I assembled it all together with a mix of 3D foam and Cosmic Shimmer Glue :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used in this video:
Papercraft Essentials Issue 145 - Safari Friends Freebie
Sue Wilson Bold Snowflake Frame Die Set
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue
Ranger Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool
Replacement Foams for Mini Blending Tool
Tonic Studios Nuvo Creative Pens
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Lime to Forever Green
Lawn Fawn Plan on it Holidays Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink Pad
Hero Arts Ink Cubes - Soft Pool, Cornflower and Pool
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Prima Brushstrokes Stamp Set

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you subscribe to UK Papercrafting magazines (Papercraft Essentials, Creative Stamping, Die-Cutting Essentials and Simply Cards and Papercraft) then why not check out my Magazine Freebies playlist, it's jam packed with ideas for using your Mag freebies past and present :D



Lots more photos below :D