Saturday 11 March 2017

We Blend Well Shaker Card :D


A cute smoothie shaker card :D I actually made this card back when I was posting lots of valentine's cards, but I didn't have a spare day to post it, so thought I'd share it now :D It's kinda a random setting having a blender on a beach, but that's just how it ended up lol :D Well it may not really look like a beach now I look at the card again, but that was my thinking as I was creating it, a nice blue sky and some sandy ground :D So this was a pretty simple shaker card that you can see the process for in the YouTube video below :D To make the blender shake, all you need to do is use scissors to cut out the 'glass' area, then back this with acetate, add lots of 3D foam (I think I used double for this card so that the large glass Creative Expressions micro beads would shake nicely) then add your shaker elements and the backing piece :D And obviously before you do all of those steps, you need to create your scene and colour everything in :D Hope you liked the card :D The main stamp set used is the gorgeous So Smooth stamp set from Lawn Fawn :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



To see more of the shaker cards I've made, check out my Playlist below :D



And if you love Lawn Fawn as much as I do, I also have a Playlist using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies too :D



A few more photos below :D