Monday 13 March 2017

Rainbow Spellbinders Geo Heart Shaker Card :D


A lovely vibrant and cheerful rainbow heart shaker card :D I had this idea a little while ago to create a rainbow shaker, and the only easy way to do this, and keep the colours of sequins separated is to use a die with lots of open spaces, and I thought this gorgeous Geo Heart from Spellbinders would be fantastic!! :D The other Geo dies would also work well too I think, might have to try that at some point :D

I die-cut 3 of the Geo hearts and one of the backing heart, and then I used various colours of Distress Ink to ink blend on a rainbow of colour, matching my ink choices to the Martha Stewart heart glitter colours that I have :D I then glued two of the intricate Geo hearts on top of each other onto the solid rainbow piece, then added in my sequins, putting the corresponding coloured sequins in the geometric holes :D I then took the final Geo heart and stuck this onto some acetate, then trimmed around the edge with scissors, and then I attached this as the lid of my shaker :D For my background panel I used some Altenew Crisp ink cubes, the warm grey pack, along with a Heidi Swapp Triangles stencil, then I added in some subtle stamping using a sentiment and a heart stamp again using the same tones of inks :D Finally I assembled the card, and added some Oyster Grey Nuvo Crystal Drops as my final finishing touch along with some clear glitter too :D Hope you liked the card :D There'll be a new video using Spellbinders products every Monday :D :D :D :

All the Spellbinders Products used in this video, with links to where you can buy them :D
Main Attraction Magnetic Tool
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Standard Platinum Cutting Plates
Shapeabilities Hello Geo Heart Wild and Free by Debbi Adams
Spellbinders Tool N One

To see the process behind this rainbow shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you're a big fan of Spellbinders, why not check out some of my other videos using Spellbinders products :D



Lots more photos below showing all the gorgeous rainbow colours :D