Friday 24 March 2017

Pretty Quick With Love on Your Birthday :D


A really quick and simple card using the gorgeous paper, stamps and Pretty Quick floral panel die from the Die-Cutting Essentials Special Edition Volume 4 :D A really versatile kit of products with tonnes of fab ideas of cards to make in the magazine too :D A really simple card today utilising the gorgeous free papers from the magazine, and this design actually comes in a few different colours, so it would be great to make a set of cards in different colours, and as this is such a simple design you'd have them made in no time :D I also used the free Pretty Quick panel die too, I cut it from white card (which I later coloured with a black sparkle pen :D), then used some scissors to snip into it and create two corners and some separate flowers to frame the piece of patterned paper :D I then simply added some sketchy doodles, my sentiment and some pre-made black gloss Nuvo Crystal Drops, and that was it, such a simple card :D Hope you liked it :D Don't forget to get your copy of the Die-Cutting Essential Special Vol 4, I might also have some cards in this issue too :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



More photos below :D