Friday 17 March 2017

Happy St Patrick's Day 2017 :D


A cute little St Patrick's Day card using stamps from my stash :D You could easily switch the sentiment for Good Luck to make this card a more usable design too :D I love it when a card turns out exactly how you had it in your head!! And this is one of those cards :D Such a nice cheerful design with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :D

A really simple card using a bit of masking to get the pot of gold and clovers in front of the rainbow, I wasn't really that careful with the masking, I just didn't want the clovers to have the lines of the rainbow going through them lol :D I used ProMarkers to colour all the images and I was trying to go for a slightly more muted rainbow of colours than I would usually go for so I used Lipstick Red, Amber, Lemon, Apple Green, Arctic Blue, Violet and Purple :D Hope you liked the card :D :D :D

Main products used in this video:
Creative Stamping Whatever the Weather Stamp set from Issue 38
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Plan on it Holidays Stamp Set
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Standard Platinum Cutting Plates

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D I really love the way this card came out! Just looking at it makes me happy :D You could also just change the sentiment and it would be the perfect good luck card :D





 



I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :D