Saturday 18 March 2017

Apple Blossom Rose Dove Die Shaker :D


A square vellum shaker card using the gorgeous Apple Blossom Floral Frames Collection from CraftStash :D I used the Rose Dove die frame to create the focal point of the card, and I used square dies to create the solid backing to the intricate frame :D I covered this piece with some Aquamarine Nuvo Mousse to give that subtle pearly finish :D I then made the frame into a shaker card using some vellum to give and diffused effect, and also some teal coloured sequins too to go along with my warm grey and minty colour scheme :D Then I simply added the Dove to the centre of the frame on top of the vellum, and I stamped the sentiment around the perimeter of the card :D Hope you liked today's card :D See you on Monday :D This video was originally made for CraftStash.co.uk, and is also available to watch on their YouTube channel too :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



A couple more photos below :D