Sunday 19 February 2017

We Mermaid for each Other :D


Yet another Valentine's themed card, the last until next year now lol This one is using the gorgeous Mermaid for You stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I love this set! I have an idea for an art journal page to do with this set too, and that'll be up on my ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D channel when I get around to actually filming it lol :D So for this card, I stamped in Archival ink, and I watercoloured with my Gansai Tambi watercolour paints :D I used some Pebeo Drawing Gum to mask off the most important images so I could do a nice wash over the background, then once everything was dry, I peeled off the masking fluid and coloured the rest of the images :D I had also flicked on some drawing gum so that it would reveal some white bubbles in the background, then finally I added on some sparkle and some Nuvo Sea Breeze Jewel Drops too :D Hope you liked the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you love Lawn Fawn as much as I do, why not check out my Playlist below, where I have used various different Lawn Fawn stamp sets :D



 Lots more photos below :D