Monday 27 February 2017

Hello Spellbinders Geo Heart :D


A pair of Geo hearts using the lovely die set from Spellbinders :D I tried two different methods for the inside pieces, including watercolouring, and also pattern matching patterned papers :D I think the watercolour effect is my favourite, as I've kind of steered away from pattered papers recently, but it's nice to try both methods, and I think I'd be more please with the patterned paper version if it had the plain white background like the other card lol :D Anyway, for the patterned paper card, I cut multiple hellos (included in the Geo hearts die set) and I stuck them all over the background, then added some watercolour (I'm thinking now just leaving it white on white would have looked better lol) Then for the Geo heart itself, I cut it once from white, and then twice from a double sided paper that had the same pattern but opposite colours on the two sides, then I cut the die from the same place in the pattern so that the pattern matched across the heart :D For the sentiment I simply used the lovely hello die from the set, and I added some wink of Stella and a layer of 3D gloss to give it an enameled look :D The final finishing touch was then some pre-made Key Lime Nuvo Jewel Drops :D Hope you liked the cards! Don't forget, there will be a new Spellbinders video every Monday :D

Spellbinders Products used in this video :D
Shapeabilities Hello Geo Heart Wild & Free by Debi Adams
Main Attraction Magnetic Tool
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine 

To see the process behind this pair of Geo Heart cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D