Thursday 16 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day You're Fintastic :D


I love love love this Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn, and I just had to use it for a Valentine's day card! I went for a clean and simple card using lots of masking, and combining it with a couple of other Lawn Fawn stamp sets too (Mermaid for You and Plan on it Holidays) :D I was also using some new to me colours of Letraset Promarkers, I just treated myself to another 27 colours, as Cowling and Wilcox had a sale, and they were only £1 each!! Which is incredible!! I still have all the Promarkers I've ever brought, and I got my first ones back in 2011, and there is only one that is starting to dry up, and I've used them alot!! :D :D :D so I thought why not invest in a few of those odd or in between colours that I often reach for and they're not there lol :D

Hope you liked the card, I really love how it turned out, I think the masking and the colouring turned out even better than I was imagining in my head! :D This is such a gorgeous stamp set, why did I not get it sooner!! :D :D :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you love Lawn Fawn as much as I do, why not check out my Playlist below :D 



And if you're looking for more Valentine's or Love themed cards, I have a Playlist for that too :D



A few more photos below :D





I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Use Your Favourite Tool, so I've used the MISTI and my Promarkers :D