Thursday 12 January 2017

Floral Letter Thank You :D


I love this stamp set, and I've actually got some of my cards in the magazine it's free with, issue 142 of Papercraft Essentials (which is out today, Thursday 12th January 2017) I'm not sure what page they're on yet, as I'm writing this ahead of time lol :D But anyway one of the cards I made in there inspired me to make this card :D The focal panda images in this set are gorgeous, but sometimes it's fun to focus on the smaller or less focal stamps in the set :D However there will be a card featuring one of the pandas tomorrow :D

This card is really simple to create, and I reckon if you used the Hampton Arts Stamp Positioning Tool of the MISTI you could easily batch make this card to create a thank you notecard set that would be a fab present :D Plus because I used Inktense watercolour pencils and a sparkle pen to colour the images, the colouring process is really quick too, so that's also perfect for batch making :D You will need to do a bit of masking to create this card (and I reckon this idea would work for lots of other letters too, either the initial of the recipient, or even a B for a birthday card, or an S for a sympathy card and so on :D) and I like to use the full sticky post-it notes when masking as they stay sticky for a lot of uses, and they actually stay put which is great :D You can see in the video below how I was stamping an image, then masking it, then stamping the next image etc... to create my letter :D Hope you liked the card! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see another card using this magazine freebie :D :D :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Tonnes more photos below :D