Sunday 4 December 2016

Thinking of You this Christmas :D


A monochrome thinking of you card, perfect for sending to anyone you can't see in person this Christmas :D Made using the lovely Winter Garden stamp set free with issue 37 of Creative Stamping :D I love it when the snow drops start to come out, and I thought a monochrome look would work perfectly with them along with the silver foiled snowflake vellum from Crafters Companion and the Silver Moondust Nuvo Glitter Drops from Tonic Studios too :D

This is a really simple card as the background is already made for you by using the snowflake vellum :D I stamped the gorgeous snow drop image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink using my MISTI to make sure that I got all the fine details, and then I used my Cool Grey Promarkers and the blender to colour the image :D I then used my scissors to fussy cut (I still don't understand why it's called fussy cutting lol, but that seems to be the term to use, so I'll go with it lol) the image and I backed it onto a stitched rectangle which I had embossed with a Darice embossing folder, this is one of my favourites, as it can work for some many different occasions :D I used the Vertical stitched strip dies from MFT to cut my sentiment panel, and I combined the 'Thinking of You' from the Winter Garden free set with 'This Christmas' from the Apple Blossom Embroidery Hoop stamp set :D Then my final finishing touch was the addition of some Silver Moondust nuvo glitter drops :D Hope you liked the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



A few more photos below :D 






I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge :D