Saturday 17 December 2016

Christmas Tree Aperture Trio :D


A trio of Christmas tree aperture cards using both the stamp and die set from Die-Cutting Essentials Special Volume 2 :D It's not long now until Volume 3 is out, cannot wait :D For one card I used a combination of ink blending and stamping, and then I used a double sided adhesive sheet to add diamond Pure Sheen glitter over the top :D For the second card I used a random mix of buttons behind the aperture, and for the final card, I used some embellishment mousse onto the die-cut tree (using a pallet knife to add texture, and mixing the spring green colour with twisted citron distress re-inker to create a different tone of green) and then I replaced this back into the aperture, I also sprinkled on some Sahara gold Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Glitter while the mousse was still wet :D Hope you liked the cards :D

To see the process behind these cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Loads more photos below :D 
















I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge :D