Wednesday 12 October 2016

Hi Cutie Pie Shaker Card :D


It's Wednesday, that means another baking themed card in honour of Bake Off :D I decided to make a really simple shaker card this week using the Cutie Pie stamp set from Lawn Fawn, and I also used the All Occasions embossing folder which came free with a previous issue of Papercraft Essentials (issue 122) however I just noticed you can now purchase it separately from CraftStash :D

For the colouring I used my Promarkers as usual, and I used Caramel, Sandstone, Cool Grey 2, 3 and 4 and for the shaker backer I used a piece of the purple heart paper in the Avery Elle Harvest Collection 6x6 paper pad and it's the Vino Colour :D To create the Polaroid frame for the shaker, I used a square die to cut an aperture and then I trimmed down the edges till I was happy with the size of the border :D (TOP TIP: If you're planning on making more Polaroid frames in the future, make yourself a template noting down the size of the outside rectangle and which square die you used!! believe me, it saves a lot of time :D) Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



A few more photos below :D