Friday 20 May 2016

Jelly Spinner Card :D


Slider cards seem to be really popular right now, so I had to give them another go, I did my first one about a year ago now, and it had a Lawn Fawn plane stamp that span from one side to the other, I don't think I even took a photo of it as it was a bit of a mish mash lol, anyway, here's my second attempt....  I decided to make two while I was at it, and I couldn't decide on the colour scheme either :D I absolutely love this little So Jelly stamp set by Lawn Fawn, I've made quite a few cards with this set (including a graduation card for a friend that graduated with me last year :D) and I have so many other ideas which I need to get round to trying too lol :D So these are pretty simple cards, I used the MFT Blueprints 13 large stitched rectangle die and 2 Simon Says Stamp double stitched circle dies to create the spinners track... I still need to work on perfecting this type of card, as the track was a bit too close to the edge of the card and its a little difficult to put foam tape around the perimeter of the card, but it still looks 100 times better than my first spinner card lol :D I really love the overall appearance of these two cards, but I do wish they span a little better, but perhaps I'll manage to improve that on my next attempt :D

Here's a few more photos :D