Friday 3 October 2014

Floral Congratulations :D

I used a selection of Happy Days papers, Me to you Spring time papers and some pre-made PM flowers. I also used the xcut petal posy dies and the daisy palm punches in 2 different sizes. I love this effect of a mis-match of flowers, I did it on an up-cycled photo frame for another friends 21st, but I'm not sure where the photos are... The little scrunched flower toward the middle at the bottom is made from 5 punched circles scrunched up, its the palm punch that fits around the bigger typewriter key letter stamps :D The congratulations is one of my favorites from a free stamps set from a creativity mag the one with the globey thing on. and the pink behind the sentiment is a piece of bias binding that i had pre-dyed for another card ages ago...