Friday 3 October 2014

Butterfly Trio :D

This is a variation on the big butterfly Happy Birthday card that I've made before.... I started off making an inky background using tangerine dream and funky fushia dylusions ink sprays. I then used mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry distress inks to add some stamped detail to the background. I stamped the same butterfly 3 times onto the background first and then onto a spare piece of the background... I cut them out, inked the edges and then stapled them directly over the top of the stamped image... I added a doodle line border and then raised the panel with 3D foam tape, and stuck this to a 5x7 card blank... on another spare piece of background I then stamped the sentiment and cut this into a banner shape, and also added this with 3D foam :D To finish it off I then added butterfly trails and a few dots in a white gel pen :D